Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goal Board

In creating our goal board I found a picture frame that wasn't being used.  I love how multi-purpose a picture frame can be! There are so many things you can do with it.  I also rummaged around my scrapbook paper and picked out several pieces. In each different colored square I added 2 white squares that represented a different area of goals.  In the big white space I left that for Notes and gratitude.  Once framed we can write on it with a dry erase marker or add our own sticky notes.

Our Goal Board at the start

Although we have some great goals, we also are very thankful for the people and the things that have helped us get to where we are.  So, I cut up some of the scrapbook paper and am adding a thankful chain to our goal board.
Thankful Chain
It looks great hanging up in our bedroom!  It is a reminder for US of what we want to do and become!

Happy New Year!  We are thankful for all of the support and love that we have from family and friends that encourage us to grow and change.

No comments:

Post a Comment