Sunday, October 27, 2013

Next Step

I need to start all my blogs with this disclaimer-
I am SO very excited about all of my friends that are now pregnant.  I think of all friends that are on this TTC journey (no matter what stage) I know my friends are going to make AMAZING moms!

With the clomid not working correctly this last month (and truthfully.. I think that it was because of the stress I was going through and also being sick) I have stepped back and reevaluated where I am.

Here are some things that I have noticed:
1- Since school has started, I have not done very well at staying on a good diet and exercising.
2- Since school has started my schedule has been SO busy.. and by the time I get home I am in no mood to do anything other than sit in front of the TV
3-Financially going to the dr. and all of the meds is tough!

Here are the things I am going to do:
I am only going to take the Metformin this next month.  I am going to take a month off of meds (clomid 150 made my emotions go through the roof!)
1-I have signed up for myfitnesspal (find me akbusybee)  I also have 2 accountability partners that I am going to be using so I can stay on top of it.  Also.. as I was balancing my checkbook today, I realized how much money I am going to save because I won't be doing as much fast food!  I also went to the grocery store today and bought snacks to keep in my office!
2-This is my FIRST week the whole school year that I do not have any meetings!  So, I am going to take advantage of this by getting back on the exercise track! I did cancel my gym membership (that will save me money every month) but our school offers Zumba classes on Monday and Friday so I will be taking advantage of those!  I have already set out my workout clothes for tomorrow.
3- Now, financially... is anyone ever really ready to start a family?  I figure taking off one month, however, will help us get a little more in order.  I have also recently become a Jamberry Nail Consultant.  You can check out my website here

I will continue to send lots of love, prayers, and babydust to all of my friends!  Please continue to send love, prayers, and babydust my way too.  I appreciate all of the journeys that I am able to follow along with, as this is such a tough and emotional roller coaster ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment