This past week I went to the Dr. for a third time. We went through the month with 50mg of clomid.. and had some progress. The second month at 100mg of clomid I actually had a follicle the size that was needed! I did not get pregnant, but my Dr. decided to up my clomid to 150mg. I scheduled my sonogram for last Thursday and went in. This was a fairly disheartening visit. I had some growth, but not what was needed. I am going to chalk this up to the stress of some home stuff that is going on (nothing we can't overcome.. but stress none the less) and I was sick. Since starting school I have also not been as good about staying on track with eating well.
|Found this awesome blog, and this pretty much sums it up! Thanks Lovely Little Life|